RPMT 2014 by Rajasthan | Pre Medical test 2014

 PMT Stands for Pre Medical Test.

Rajasthan conducts PMT test  for admission in Medical Institute in Rajasthan. This examination is a gate for those students want to take admission in Medical institute in Rajasthan. This Exam is also known as RPMT. It is conducted by Rajasthan every year and 85% seats are filled by the merit of RPMT examination. Remaining 15% seats are filled by merit of AIPMT exam. Rajasthan has announced about RPMT 2014. All the details of RPMT 2014 are given below.

RPMT 2014

Eligibility Criteria of RPMT 2014

  • Candidate must be from Rajasthan.
  • Candidate must have passed 12th Science in Biology.
  • Candidate must have aggregate 50% in 12th.
  • Candidates who are appearing for the 12th exam this year are also eligible for RPMT 2014.
HOW To Apply RPMT 2014
  • RPMT 2014 Applications will be available in the University as well as Selected bank.
  • Candidates are requested to read all the instructions before filling application form.
Important dates of RPMT 2014
  • Application form available from last week of march 2014.
  • Last date for applying is 3rd week of April 2014.
  • Exam Date is Last week of May 2014.
Official Site is www.rushraj.org


Post a Comment