AMU Stands for Aligrah Muslim University.
AMU Conducts Engineering Entrance Examination every year for admission in Engineering programs provided by AMU. This year for Admission in AMU in Academic year 2014-15 they will conduct Engineering Entrance Exam 2014. If any candidate wants to take admission in AMU then they must have to clear Entrance Exam of Engineering which will be conducted by AMU. Admission will be given on the basis of their results in qualifying exam and result of Engineering Entrance Exam.
- There will be questions in the exam.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 0.25 mark.
Eligibility Criteria for AMU 2014 Engineering Entrance Exam
- Candidate must have cleared 12th with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board.
- Candidate must have 50% marks aggregate in Diploma of Engineering.
Important Dates of AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2014
- Last date to fill the form is 15th march 2014.
- Exam date is 18th May 2014.