RBI Recruitment 2014 | Apply online for Junior Engineer post
RBI Stands for Reserve Bank of India .
RBI has announced the advertisement for RBI Recruitment 2014 for the post of Junior Engineer. Candidates who are civil engineer or Electrical Engineer can apply online for the post of Junior Engineer in Reserve Bank of India. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying online from 30th January 2014 and last date for online registration for RBI Recruitment 2014 for Junior Engineer post is 20th February 2014.Here in this post i will give you complete information about this recruitment process which include how to apply? Eligibility criteria and Application Fee.
Vacancy Details for RBI Recruitment 2014
- Total vacancies - 23
- Jr. Engineer (civil) - 09
- Jr Engineer (Elect.) - 14
- Candidate must have 65% marks(55% marks for SC/ST/PWD) in Diploma of Engineering.
- Candidate must have 55% marks(45% marks for SC/ST/PWD) in Degree of Engineering.
- Candidate's age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
If you want to be recruited in RBI as a junior Engineer then you have to pass two stages of RBI Recruitment 2014. First stage is online examination and second stage is personal interview. After the online examination candidates will be shortlisted and required to give personal interview. on basis of candidate's performance in Interview selection will be done for post of Junior Engineer in RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) .
- Rs. 600 for General / obc candidates
- Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD
How to Apply
- Candidate must have their photograph and signature's scanned copy before applying online.
- Candidate have to fill the online form through the official site of rbi which is www.rbi.org.in
- There will be a option for payment.You can do online payment or offline payment. Payment option can be selected during online application submission.
Important Dates of RBI Recruitment 2014
- Starting Date for online application - 30th January 2014
- Last Date for Online Application - 20th February 2014
- Date for pay the fees - 1st feb 2014 to 25th Feb 2014
- Examination Date - 30th March 2014