Association of Private Medical and Dental colleges and Uttar Pradesh jointly takes Common Admission Test for admission in Medical college in Uttar Pradesh. For Admission in academic year 2014-15 Uttar Pradesh will conduct Common Admission Test 2014 and they have announced official notification of UPCAT 2014. Here in this post you will get all the detailed information regarding Common Admission Test 2014 (UPCAT 2014) which will be taken by Uttar Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria for UPCAT 2014
- Candidate must have completed 12th Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks. (40% marks for SC/ST)
- Candidate's age must be more than or equal to 17 years.
- There will be 200 MCQs and time limit will be 3 hours.
- There will be four sections in question paper.
- Each section will contain 50 marks.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The application form will be available from 1st week of April 2014.
- Last week of submission of Application form is 1st week of May 2014
- UPCAT BDS 2014 Exam date is 2nd week of May 2014.
- Result date of UPCAT 2014 is 2nd week of June 2014.
- Candidates can take Application form from the participating colleges by giving Rs. 800 Application fee.
- The candidate can also pay via DD. Make sure that draft must be in favor of "Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of UP" and payable at Bareilly.
I hope this article is helpful to you. If you have any doubt regarding UPCAT BDS Entrance test 2014 then feel free to post your question in the comment box. Have a nice day.